Wyoming Country Outfitter’s has the right to modify this Agreement and any modifications shall be effective upon posting by Wyoming Country Outfitter’s on the v website. “Wyoming Country Outfitter’s” means all property and respective owners. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement after any modification is posted. Please review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
1. Limited Right to Use. Wyoming Country Outfitter’s™ and all related graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of Wyoming Country Outfitter’s. All other trademarks that appear on the Wyoming Country Outfitter’s website are the property of their respective owners. You are not entitled to use any trademark in connection with any product or service without the express permission of the owner of that trademark under the law. You should assume that all of the content or other works that are made available to you on the Wyoming Country Outfitter’s website (together, the “Content”) are protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. You are not entitled to duplicate, create derivative works of, distribute, display, or perform any content without the express permission of the owner of that content.
3. Indemnification. The agreement requires the user to indemnify, defend and hold Wyoming Country Outfitter’s and its affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including attorney’s fees and expenses, related to user’s violation of the Agreement or use of the Wyoming Country Outfitter’s website.
4. Disclaimers. Wyoming Country Outfitter’s hereby informs the user that all information is presented “as is” with no representations and warranties.
5. Forum Selection. Any dispute or claim that arises shall be governed by the laws of the state that is the principal place of business for Wyoming Country Outfitter’s, and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in which Wyoming Country Outfitter’s resides.
6. Remedies. Use of the site by the user signifies that Wyoming Country Outfitter’s shall not be held responsible in any way for remedies available to a disgruntled party (e.g., a waiver of any indirect, consequential, or speculative damages or lost profits).
7. Statute of Limitations. In the event of any claim brought by an unhappy customer against Wyoming Country Outfitter’s, any cause of action by the customer must be instituted within ninety (90) days after purchase or use or be forever waived and barred. Any exceptions shall be the right of Wyoming Country Outfitter’s.
8. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WYOMING COUNTRY OUTFITTER’S BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WYOMING COUNTRY OUTFITTER’S HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WYOMING COUNTRY OUTFITTER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO WYOMING COUNTRY OUTFITTER’S FOR SERVICES OF WYOMING COUNTRY OUTFITTER’S.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.